“Always delicious”
Review of India Palms

India Palms
Reserve with OpenTable
India Palms is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #960 of 2,471 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We visit fairly regularly for the buffet, mainly mid week, but this was our first visit since the redecoration, so first time I've left a review. It's Cambuslang, it's behind the County Inn, and a food snob would probably drive past. Don't be put off. The welcome is always warm & friendly and they do recognize regular customers, even if its been a couple of months since your last visit. As usual, as soon as you sit down, poppadums and spiced onions appear, great to get you going. The starters are great and we usually over indulge on the chicken tikka at this point. There are a few more options on the buffet at the weekend compared to mid week and we enjoyed that, must come on weekends more often. A nice range of main course dishes, my favourite is the chicken Chasni. Plenty of desserts to choose from, which my husband loves. At this point, some fruit and ice cream is ideal for me.
There were a couple of parties in but they seem to take this in their stride. The house wine isn't the best, so if I am only having one glass, I usually opt for a cider instead. All in all, we always enjoy our visits here

There are newer reviews for India Palms

Reviewed July 22, 2013

India Palms has been transformed for the better.
I thought I was at a different restaurant on approaching the building when I realised it had been painted in a different but refreshing colour. What an improvement!!!
Then entering the restuarant I noticed it had been redecorated tastefully. I particular loved the individual booths giving some privacy. The colours used were unusual and very refreshing. I found the decor to be very calming and contemporary.
It was a delight to eat in the India Palms. The food was very good and the staff were friendly. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have just discovered this Indian restaurant fairly recently. It is situated inconspicuously behind the County Inn in Cambuslang.

It really is a hidden gem ----- or at least it was to us.

Their prices are competitive, the food was great and the staff are so friendly and attentive. On both occasions we were there, there was a group in celebrating someone's birthday. The staff brought out the cake with candles, sang Happy Birthday and took photos of the group. A lovely relaxed atmosphere.

Since our first visit, the restaurant has been redecorated. The tables at the side have now been made into little booths which allow more privacy. Nice and snug.

If we are looking for an Indian meal in future, the India Palms will be right at the top of our list.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We go here often although we hadnt been for a few years and the manager still recognised me and asked how my son was and my aunt who hadnt been for even longer than me.

All the staff are really friendly.

Buffet is really fab, good selection of food has high quality.

My 8 year old son loves the staff and always asks to go to india palms when I ask him what he wants for his dinner.

If anyone has any questions please ask :)

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This place is great. We regularly go for the buffet and it's brilliant. Great selection of starters including chicken tikka!! Excellent variety of curries that always taste great. The al a carte menu is also great. The staff are lovely and very accommodating. I can't fault this place, love it!!