“First visit, will be back!”
Review of Casa Ole - CLOSED

Casa Ole
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Mexican, British, Scottish
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“First visit, will be back!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Casa Ole has been on our doorsteps for months and we finally got round to trying it. So glad we did. Great food, very authentic experience, staff couldn't do enough to help. Great value and the food was lovely. Will definitely be back, well worth the visit!

• Visited January 2014

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Second visit”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Nipped in here for lunch it was not disappointing this is my second visit here and I am in glasgow working next week and I will be going back. The service food and ambience is great in this wee gem of a place. If you have not been pay it a visit you won't be disappointed with it and you won't be missing out. The food is first class especially if you like tapas, I can not recommend this place highly enough it's worth experiencing for sure.

• Visited January 2014
“Lovely wee find”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Casa ole is a wee taste of Spain I. The middle of the PRW. Great value for money, the food is delicious, Jamie and his staff are lovely and friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Can't recommended this place highly enough, def worth a visit as you won't be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Spanish love this place”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Had my daughter home for a week with her Spanish husband iv seen the reviews this place gets and thought that's it for dinner one night. On leaving the house I informed my daughter we where going Spanish and yes I got the look. Well after we had been to this place I got the thumbs up my daughter had obviously thought Spanish food in Glasgow it does not work. Well she was wrong the food was fantastic the service second to none the ambience fantastic the price very reasonable. My son in law said it was one of the tastiest meals he had eaten. I thought it was sublime and could not recommend it highly enough well worth a visit.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Murray D
“Wonderful”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Spent a wonderful night at Casa Ole with 5 friends. We were welcomed as if we were family, and the service was great. The food was delicious ,but the most surprising thing was the reasonable prices. Every course we had was delicious and we were all raving about the great night we had. This was the first time for us at the Casa Ole, but it will certainly not be the last, can't wait to return! J Cooper

• Visited December 2013