“A la Spanish!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Golspie
“A la Spanish!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I liked the atmosphere and the service (nothing beats Spanish waiters' service!). The food could be better though... and so could the price!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank roxanameechan

Bishopton, United Kingdom
“A place to go back to!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

An excellent meal "Tapas Style". A good choice of food even for a quiet Wednesday night. The food is tasty and seems more Spanish than you would get in the majority of Spanish holiday hotels. Good value and a restaurant that we will be back to sometime soon.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank AlexHIrvine
Scotland
“Excelente”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a wee hidden gem, can't rate it highly enough. There's plenty of options for us veggies (the goats cheese salad and the veggie paella are my favourites though there's lots of choice). Plenty to keep the kids happy too. The crema catalana is to die for, and the cava isn't half bad either :)
The atmosphere is great and the owner and staff are always so friendly and welcoming. We're very lucky to have this on our doorstep in Cardonald, and will be back again very soon.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank lavoodooveau
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Like home”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Been Spanish, I know my food, and this place just take me back home, to my mum's and granny's kitchens. Very tasty food and good wines. Croquetas de pollo it's been my favourite dish since a kid and I love them here. Albondigas, meatballs, are really tasty. Patatas bravas are spicy but not overhot, love that has just a kick. Pisto manchego is a good veggie option, I could go on all day, lol. Sangria is to die for, just remember that has alcohol in it or you could drink a couple of them easily! Like I did! Service is really good and friendly, and I love that the owner Jamie speaks spanish, it's nice that he's proud of his roots. I Love this little restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Carmen8g
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spanish gem within cardonald”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Me and my girlfriend herd about this restaurant and as we had never dined tapas we found it great !! You get to try a bit of everything :) I couldn't fault anything the chefs paella is phenomenal :) when inside the restaurant it almost feels if you are sitting inside a restaurant in Spain which adds to the whole dining experience, the waitress was extremley helpful and very polite !
We will certainly be back ! 5stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐