“Excellent Tapas”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We had a great meal here, the tapas was very good, at least on a par with any I had in Madrid. The sardines were especially good. We had 8 in total between 2 people, washed down with some sangria, and I was totally stuffed. I'll definitely be back, the service was friendly,nothing was too much trouble and they clearly care about their food and creating an authentic experience. We're really glad we made the short trip out of the city centre for this restaurant.
They have an excellent deal on as well in the early evening although we didn't make use of it.

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

We booked this for my birthday and it didn't fail the occasion. Everything from the friendly staff, the food and the wine were excellent. Thoroughly recommended, far better value for money than anything I've tasted in the city centre. Will definitely return and recommend to others to do so. The Morcilla should be top of the taste test!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I thought I would give casa ole a try after hearing good things from work colleagues. I went with my wife and kids last night and I was not disappointed. From the friendly staff to the authentic atmosphere everything exceeded my expectations. Then when then food came it did not disappoint either. I would consider the food higher quality than some of the better known city centre tapas bars. We are already looking forward to our next visit.

3  Thank Lee W
Reviewed February 5, 2013

i had gone to casa ole for a meal with some friends
the staff were great , we had only sat down when we got some free bread with olives and olive oil - The olives were great
I went for the deal and got 3 great tapas followed by poached pears which were the icing on the cake
Great meal will be back

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Lunch for 2£ 18.60
First time in a tapas bar.food was good service very quick.the young owner is very likable.
Yet after chicken, prawns sardines potatos we were still hungry.
We usually go to a local Italian same price for lunch yet an abundance of food.
We both felt we could eat more, maybe instead of a sweet offer another tapas .
We wanted to love it , however we enjoyed it.
Yet for us less is less.
The ambience is almost there . Almost.
We like candles lit,heaters on ,toilets fully painted. Its the small things that count.
Apparently the boiler was off fair enough.
I will go back again as everyone deserves another chance.