“Fantastic!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open 7 days 4.30Pm till late Last Delivery 11pm
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My family and I used to be weekly customers here before the management change a few years ago. So to discover it was back under original management was great news. Went with my whole family for my mum and dads 40th wedding anniversary and the food was fantastic, staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. Best chicken pakora I've ever tasted!
Great to see the Himalaya back to its best. Thanks to all the staff for making it a memorable night.

• Visited September 2013
kamalp77, Manager at Himalaya Restaurant, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing us to celebrate your parents 40th wedding anniversary. So glad you enjoyed the food and so glad you came back to the 'old' Himalaya! :)

Newcastle
“The greatness has returned to the Himalaya”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We used to go to this restaurant in the 90's. It was so good to return when we visited Glasgow again in 2013 to see a much nicer contemporary setting with the same excellent food and great staff. If I lived there I would eat at that restaurant at least weekly.

• Visited August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We will hopefully see you when your back in Glasgow!
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Buffet night”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

It's great having the the old himalaya back , with same old faces , Buffet is as good as it used to be . Really missed it when it was closed . Food is excellent , staff are friendly and take great care of you .

• Visited September 2013
Thank you. It's great being back and seeing our old customers and welcoming new ones! Thank you for returning to The Himalaya :)
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Me and my partner travelled to Glasgow for the weekend and went for a meal at Himalaya under a friends recommendation. The service from was excellent and that were very friendly. The food was the best Indian food I've had. Would definitely come back to this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
Thank you for visiting us and for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad you enjoyed your evening with us and look forward to your visit again, when your next in Glasgow!
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing cuisine”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went out for a family meal for the first time at this restaurant and found it to be one of the best restaurants I have ever been to. Being a fan of Indian food I have high expectations when I go out to eat it and Himalaya definitely exceeded those expectations, hats off to the chef and the amazing staff there. Friendly, efficient and a variety of dishes to choose from which assures my return for an evening meal at this restaurant

• Visited August 2013
So happy to hear you enjoyed your meal with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It's very much appreciated by both management and all staff!