“A different kind of bar!”
Review of Inn Deep

Inn Deep
Ranked #435 of 2,411 Restaurants in Glasgow
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Bringing together; Craft Beer (cask, keg & bottled), Good Grub, DJ's, Live Music & Art in a scenic spot by the River Kelvin.
England UK
“A different kind of bar!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Cask ales; craft beers; a younger crowd; riverside location; interesting interior - well worth a look and a beer!

Visited May 2014

• Greek first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Almost very good...”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I had read reviews of this place praising the craft beer and the revamped menu. We visited a couple of weeks back and I was especially looking forward to the sweet potato fries, which got lots of mentions. We were seated quickly and the menu was quite quirky and varied. What I liked was the DIY option for burgers- there are no set options, you simply select the type of meat, what toppings you'd like and what fries you'd like on the side. My choice was beef, topped with cheese and chorizo and-you guessed it-sweet potato fries. The other half had a scotch bonnet sausage in a bun, topped with chilli con carne and normal fries on the side. He also ordered a side of battered peppers, which sounded interesting. Our meals came quickly and looked appealing- the sweet potato fries were the best I have tried-shame about the burger. The toppings were nice, but the huge patty was on the dry side and became quite laborious to eat in the end. This may be down to personal preference (I like my burgers done medium), but it did let down what could have been a great pub grub experience. The deep fried peppers were nice and my other half loved his dish. I will be back, even if it might just be for a drink.

• Visited March 2014
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Recommended”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Came across this bar on an afternoon out investigating the area - what a super wee place it is! Had a great late lunch (huge portions), nice atmosphere and good selection of beer!
Will definitely be back when the sun is shining for a spot outside.

Wishaw, United Kingdom
“Food - yes Service - no”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I visited on a Wednesday night with two friends with the intention of having some food with drinks.

The tables at the bar were all full so we made our way to the larger area to the right. To be honest we were really acknowledged so we found a couple of menu’s for ourselves and took it from there.

Nobody approached us to take our order so I made my way to the bar and ordered.

We had a couple of portions of haggis and black pudding balls, a portion of mozzarella sticks, two pulled pork sandwiches and the brisket brioche.

I have to say that I was very impressed with the quality of the food. The mozzarella looked like the oddest things I’ve ever seen but tasted wonderful.

The pork was lovely but was bested by the brisket which really was amazing.

Great food and good value to boot. The choice of beers also goes without saying. Exceptional.

I wasn’t too bothered about the service or lack thereof but if this is the rule rather than the exception I wish they’d let you know how to proceed. If it was just an aberration, no problem.

The food was divine though.

Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Well good grub”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Popped in as we were staying in the hotel just round the corner. Was awesome. Funky place, staff had good banter, food was great! Maybe just a little on the expensive side