“Great food poor service ”
Review of Cailin's Sushi bar

Cailin's Sushi bar
Ranked #1,552 of 2,450 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great food poor service ”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Went there for dinner with a few friends. Food was really good but service was awful. Had to ask 3 times for some our food. Staff seemed more concerned about the take away orders than ours.

Columbia
“Not that great”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Didn't have the best experience here. The staff seemed to be really trying but it seems that they really don't have the capacity to attend to more than one or two orders at a time. The sushi was pretty bland and definitely did not have that fresh zing you expect. The Gyoza was the highlight though.

• Visited November 2013
“Don't get delivery!!! It didn't come!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I ordered my food and got told it would be an hour until delivery which was ok as it is a Saturday evening BUT 2 hours later after already ringing to check, still no food!
Rang AGAIN to ask and the woman said it was in a car/they had rang us and I didn't answer/ it hadn't been made yet! lies lies lies

Visited September 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best sushi place in glasgow”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had a lot of deliveries from them. It wasn't like some others said slow. I need to say some fair words about this place. It is one of my favourite. I think sometime people just need a place to complain. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Don't bother with delivery!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

So I ordered my food over an hour a go and it's still not here!! They Keep saying saying on the phone it will only be 10 mins etc over and over again.. Not happy with service at all!! And after reading the food comments on here I'm glad I cancelled it after an hour!

Visited May 2013