“Superb”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Burnley, England, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Try the fully loaded focaccia and cappucino for under a fiver.. unbelievable! will def go there again

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank Phil W

“What a little gem!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Just left this little gem of a cafe I had the granary pocket with one of the many choices of chicken, onion and jalapeños! One of the best sandwiches I've ever eaten and is very filling! I'll be sure to visit again!!!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank CornerSeat
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A HIDDEN DIAMOND AT THE GLASGOW BARRAS”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Have been to this fab little cafe on several occassions with my partner and 2 children. Seriously wholesome home cooking with the absolute fantastic hosting by the owner. Who is always on the ball and very welcoming. My partner can never decide what to order and always generally take something home too. Never had a bad dish, From homemade soups to the homemade stewed steak. Again the foccacia is fantastic and have also dragged my exceptionally fussy vegetarian mother over who also had a great meal (and not one complaint shock horror).
Definetly my favourite place in this neck of the woods and well worth a visit. You wont regret it.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank xKrazyx
Fort William, United Kingdom
“A Hidden Treasure!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

An excellent wee cafe in the east end of Glasgow serving food that is far from your usual cafe expectations. This was our second visit and I had the home made tomato soup served with parmesan and my husband had Focaccia bread with moroccan chicken and side salad. Both were freshly made in front of us and were presented beautifully. The menu is large and varied with plenty of vegetarian options too and my husband said the coffee was the best he'd had in a long time and it was piping hot! Good conversation from the manager too. Well done, we'll be back the next time we are in Glasgow.

• Visited September 2012