“If you have a flight to catch go someplace else.”

Frankie and Benny's
Ranked #1,804 of 2,428 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: American
Glasgow
“If you have a flight to catch go someplace else.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Was looking forward to a nice breakfast before catching our flight to Florida in May 2012. Plenty to chose from on the menu. Unfortunately it did not live up to our expectations . Despite it being pretty quiet our food took ages at one point we almost gave up....then when it did arrive what a let down cold unappetising and a complete let down. Thankfully we did catch our flight on time! The only positive thing was our waitress who was very friendly and helpful, and not be blamed for poor kitchen staff.

• Visited May 2012

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Never again”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Having not grown up in the UK I had never heard of this restaurant chain. Facing a 4hr delay to our flight we decided to give it a go. Staff seemed more interested in filling up ketchup bottles and wrapping knives and forks to take our orders - not a great start. Drinks orders arrived incorrectly, but fine - shrugged that off too. What really got to me was the dreadful quality of the food. I ordered the small steak and it arrived looking as if it had been boiled. Grim. My husband's pasta dish was covered in tinned olives and lacked flavour. This is seriously poor food, doled out en masse to tired travellers who deserve better, especially at this price point. Where have all the good restaurants gone? Avoid like the plague, I could cook tastier food with a microwave (which is probably what they are using backstage at F&B's).

• Visited March 2013
united kingdom
“What you would expect”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Waited some time to be seated, once seated though the service was very good, staff helpful. Food came quickly and was good value. Child friendly.

• Visited October 2012
Cholsey, United Kingdom
“Let down by the food...”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Went in today for breakfast before flying to Barra. Thw menu and prices seemed a good.offering compared to the other's at the airport.
The waiter was very friendly throughout and welcomed me, and served me quickly and efficiently.
They were happy for me to swap breakfast items which was good.
My full breakfast.came.quickly- and was certainly hot enough. However, I thought it was pretty.poor quality- the bacon was tough and pretty tasteless whilst the beans were tasteless and the sausage soggy. It tasted pretty mediocre.
Going by that and other reviews, i'd probably try somewhere else next time.

• Visited April 2013
UK
“The best eggs benedict ever!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went here with my son for breakfast and he has never stopped raving about it! He had an eggs benedict and loved it and as it was his first I wasn't sure if he would like it, but he said it was perfect! I would definetly go back with my son as we loved it!!!

• Visited February 2013