“Another Superb Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thairiffic

Thairiffic
Ranked #33 of 2,393 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: At Thairiffic, you'll find our modern take on traditional Thai cuisine. Not only do we offer classics like Pad Thai, Thai Green/Red Curry or even Tom Yum soup, but also truly authentic Thai dishes such as Spicy Mango Seabass, Yellow Powder Stir fry and Choo-Chi.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Another Superb Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Party: 3 adults
Price: £87 for 3 starters, 3 mains, 6 beers and a bottle of wine.

Yet to have a bad meal here and the most recent, Friday 15 November, was the best yet. Opted for the mixed starter for 2 comprising satay, spring rolls, fishcakes, prawns and others. Far too much for two so suggest you have it between 3. Due to the size of the starters we asked for a lengthy break between courses which was not a problem at all. The mains then arrived; green chicken curry, crispy duck breast curry and my dish that was recommended by the ever helpful and attentive waiter, Simon; a chicken stir fry with chillies, that was wonderful. We also had noodles, egg fried rice and boiled rice to accompany the mains. Didn't even consider afters as we were all full.

This is a fantastic restaurant with excellent, top class staff and a with a very friendly approach to customers without being overly intrusive or fawning over you. Prices are reasonable for a top notch Thai and the family atmosphere that prevails is due to excellent management by the owners Quinan (apologies if I've spelt that incorrectly) and Ming.

Looking forward to my next visit already.

uk
“Fantastic staff-good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Had late lunch. Staff very friendly and helpful. Food good. Clean and very well located on Sauchiehall St. Nice Tom Yum soup. Pad thai pleasant-chef happy to vary it to my taste. Nice atmosphere. Good value.

East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Dinner for two”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

Previously I visited with a work colleague. This time I went with my wife after we had been at a matinee performance at the Theatre Royal.

The food was as good as I had remembered and the staff were excellent. Both friendly and happy to advise on the menu, which for us was useful, not having had that much experience with Thai food.

I had a spicy dish, which I had asked for, and it wasn't too spicy, just what I was hoping for. I haven't tried all the Thai restaurants in Glasgow yet, but so far, this has to be my favourite one.

Quite sure we'll be back.

Visited November 2013
Scotland
“Lovely wee restaurant ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Came here for the first time with my partner on the 11 Nov for my birthday and can not fault anything, nice decor, the food was fantastic and the staff were great so welcoming and even sang happy birthday to me!!! I would totally recommend trying here you will not regret it!!!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“All Thaid Up”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

We paid a lunchtime visit & this restaurant certainly has the best Thai food in Glasgow all tied up. We both have eaten in all Thai restaurants in Glasgow & Edinburgh but this is way ahead for taste & value. Staff are excellent & eager to assist, chef is obviously Thai as the balance of flavours are superb. The owners are such a lovely couple & we will be singing the praises of Thairiffic to all & sundry. Hope all the offices in the area discover them & they get the recognition they deserve. We will be eating here again asap