“Fabulous Thai Food!”

Ranked #45 of 2,542 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Thairiffic, you'll find our modern take on traditional Thai cuisine. Not only do we offer classics like Pad Thai, Thai Green/Red Curry or even Tom Yum soup, but also truly authentic Thai dishes such as Spicy Mango Seabass, Yellow Powder Stir fry and Choo-Chi.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was meeting my ex flatmate for lunch on Wednesday. We were going to Cocktail and Burger but it was shut until 5pm. Poor show!

It was hot and we were swealtering and had no interest in wandering far. I spied Thairiffic and suggested here.

I'd been a few time in my student days as it's previous incarnation and had heard fantastic things about it.

We weren't disappointed; sat next to an open window ('we can open it more if you like'), presented with a jug of water and two acompanying glasses full of water, and a couple of menus.

We went for the £6.95 lunch one, my mate had the Pad Thai Chicken, and myself the Pad Thai Pringgnn (sp), and a couple of portions of Thai Crackers.

Both dishes were super tasty, roasting hot and freshly made, with just a good hit of chilli.

Staff were super friendly, and I'll definitely be making use of the lunch deal next time I'm in town, as it's a lovely relaxing setting with top notch food!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We visited thairiffic on a Saturday night and had the pre theatre dinner. Staff were very polite and attentive and couldn't do enough for you. The food itself was delicious. Only (very small) negative was the ice cream desert which was more ice than cream but it did help put out the fire from our spicy main. Would highly recommend and hope to go back soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Had a great meal for two on a Saturday night. Food was excellent (shared mixed platter starter, love duck curry & pad Thai). Restaurant was exceptionally busy as expected late on a Saturday night which did appear to affect speed & effectiveness of service but all staff were very friendly, particularly at reception. Look forward to going back.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Straight off the plane from London, we headed here for a really great meal. The place was buzzing and we were served promptly with the most delicious food. Takes a bit of finding - well worth it. A gem for those in the know.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Lively restaurant. Great food. Great service. Restaurant was full up and still the staff managed to provide excellent service. Looking forward to going back.