Highland Fling Titan Crane Bungee Jump
Ranked #17 of 61 Fun & Games in Glasgow
More attraction details
Owner description: Urban Bungee Jumping from the iconic Titan Crane in Clydebank, Glasgow! Jumps available very weekend - book online or call today!
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went along to the Titan crane on sunday with the family and I must say what a wonderful experience it was. They have just received an award that puts them on a par with the Eiffel Tower. Well I,ve been up the eiffel tower and I much prefer the Crane ! What a wonderful piece of engineering . The excursion is well organised. A wee bus takes you along to the site while listening to the very informative audio by the wonderful voice of Alec Norton (Taggart). We were then met by Janice, who obviously enjoys her job and was very cheery and informative. We went up to the top of the crane in a lift and thoroughly enjoyed the video and all the information about the ships that were built there. Down to earth again and had a lovely cup of tea in the gift/museum shop , again served by very friendly staff.
Would recommend this to anyone . A great attraction .

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My bungee jump was for charity so paid £15 pounds and agreed to raise a certain amount of money. Wheelchair accessible lift up to public viewing platform. Fantastic views though some people were scared because of the mesh floor, don't look down. Actually didn't mind the walk along the arms to the jumping off platform. It was when I got to that point that the fear kicked in. The guys were great, chatting and playing music to distract a fearty like me. Did manage to jump...yippee...no jarring at all really. Harness with clip about chest area, not tied round feet. Awaiting multi angle video, bit pricey at £35, but as this will probably be the one and only time I'll do this, hey ho.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went to watch my son and friends bungee jumping, a lot of standing about, but a small tea room and mini museum were on site, amazing views from top of the crane especially since it was good weather

Reviewed August 24, 2013

If you ever get the chance, do it! best feeling ever!
The Team are funny guys (or so they think) and very encouraging!

Thanks so much guys! :D

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Signed up for my first ever bungee after getting a special deal on itson (£32 instead of £70). To say I was nervous was an understatement but it was something I always wanted to do. Had to wait about 30min to go up the crane due to strong winds but a group of us eventually managed to get up the top where you get amazing views of Glasgow and the Clydebank area. Walking along the small beams at the top of the crane to get to the jump platform actually freaked me out more than the jump itself due to being able to see the 164ft drop below the metal grates and the low fence. However safety is paramount and everyone is connected to a wire as a precaution.

Was meant to be 2nd jumping and because of the order harnesses were distributed I ended up last out, which I wasn’t overly fussed about as the hour or so up there gave me time to calm down. Was just a shame for my friends waiting with the cameras below who thought I’d be 2nd jumping! The staff were great. Really decent guys and complete pros in what they were doing. Jump was the most thrilling thing ever and words simply can’t do it justice. Only downside was that due to being last I got caught in a rain shower- can’t be helped of course, these things happen – so it made the grate for the run up VERY slippery and unfortunately it really affected the quality of my photos due to the fact that the camera was splashed with rain. Although the quality of the photos wasn’t great, I still bought them as I don’t jump off iconic cranes every day, but I felt £20 was a bit steep, especially for pictures that were blurry. Weather is no fault of the staff of course but I’d recommend a bit of discount if that happens to future jumpers. I also got the video so I can’t wait to view that

Summary – Just do it, dress warm, wear shoes with good grip in case of rain, and don’t look down!