“G8 atmosphere and reasonable price”
Review of The Monkey Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Monkey Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

I hav been here few times . Drinks r reasonable and the staff is outstanding . Quick and enthusiastic .

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Spent many a night in the monkey bay good prices lovely cocktails.Fantastic atmosphere not too noisy.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to this bar as park of a groupon deal a while ago. This included a 3 course meal and cocktails for both of us which I suppose it did deliver.......
The first problem arose when my boyfriend and I ordered our food - out of the 3 starters offered 2 were out of stock (although this wasn't mentioned at the time of ordering - they waited to bring my starter then I had to eat separately while they made his replacement).
The main courses were bland and the desserts weren't anything special!
Overall I was quite disappointed in this deal and needless to say haven't been back for food again! Maybe they were just having an off night, but it would take some convincing for me to give it another shot!
Saying all this, the staff were great and very apologetic about their mistakes! And they do a great cocktail for cheap midweek prices!! Worth a visit for those alone!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Iv been here many times with friends and partner, good atmosphere and prices are good, staff are very good to customer and service is top

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I've been in Monkey Bar more times than I could ever remember, always a good laugh with the friendly staff and the great value drinks offers! The food menu is also really good and cost effective! I would recommend Monkey Bar to anyone who fancies a couple jars, a nibble and a bit of banter!