“Just wonderful.......”

Bella Vita
Ranked #7 of 2,472 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether you are celebrating a special occasion, enjoying dinner with friends or planning an intimate meal for two - our welcoming friendly staff provide a warm and cosy atmosphere for you to enjoy authentic Italian wines and cuisine. With an extensive menu on offer and an excellent range of wines to complement your meal, why not call in or contact us to make a reservation, and you could enjoy great tasting food, at reasonable prices, with your friends or loved ones.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Table for two yet again........ Food and menu excellent! Prices good too. Friendly, fast service.
Good to book in advance.......Good for couples or family or friends gathering together to sample superb Italian cuisine. Great prices,generous portions and hard to beat this restaurant for all round value......give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Fruitloaf
There are newer reviews for Bella Vita

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We arrived at a very busy lunch time without a reservation, however a table was made available for us. The lunchtime menu was good value and most of the food was good. My chicken skewers with spicy sauce were served with chips and it wasn't possible to change this to rice even although one of the other dishes on the lunch menu was served with rice. I thought this was very odd. The waiter did offer to serve it with rice eventually but said there would be a charge to do this! Disappointing! Although my chicken was lovely it was completely spoiled by being absolutely smothered in a horrible strong tomato flavoured sauce which I couldn't eat. The two people I was with enjoyed their food though, so perhaps just my taste! Good pleasant service from the waiting staff. I will return to this restaurant and am happy to give it another chance though will try the a la carte menu next time fir more variety/flexibility.

domenico75, Owner at Bella Vita, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

HI is Mimmo owner of Bella Vita moospark thank you so much for your feed back . is people like you that really help in improving new business .. i am so mortified of your bad experience especially wen we DO NOT charge for rice in any circumstances as rice is a lot chipper then chips YES you should bean given the option of change the item without questions and certainly NOT bean charge for !!... again sorry and hope you reply to my e mail that i have send you to help and identified the member of staff responsible for this . is clear that this person is not good for my business and will be dealt with immediately i am already making a internal investigation and i will find out the person responsible . i hope in the future you will tray us again and hope it will be as good one as many fellow reviewer have experience ...regard Mimmo Rossi ..

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

This is now our fourth visit to Bella Vita and as the title of my review says it's just as good now as it was on our very first visit. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff at this wee gem of a restaurant and the service you get is second too none. It still amazes me how they manage to produce such high quality food for the prices they charge, just check out their 2 course lunchtime menu at £5.95 with tea or coffee !!!!! All my visits have been with my family and we chose from the A La Carte menu which was an absolute steal. I am looking forward to taking some friends here from my old home town as they were in the hospitality trade themselves and appreciate well prepared and delicious food such as this. I apologise that even after my fourth visit I still don't know any of the staffs names but I would just like to thank you for the good work that you all do and I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I booked Bella Vita for my daughters 18th birthday, from the moment we arrived we were looked after by David the Manager. The food was fantastic & great portions too. The restaurant was busy & there was just a great atmosphere about the place. I would highly recommend Bella Vita to my friends & family, great food at reasonable prices . Thank you Nimmo,David & all the staff.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This little Haven is one of the best Italians in Glasgow! Excellent value for money and all the staff are great!! The owner Mimmo is very welcoming and has created an impressive balance of good quality food and a great atmosphere!! I am fussy when it comes to food but whether its for lunch or dinner or even for a Pizza from there clay oven I would highly recommend this Restaurant!! P.s try and book to avoid disappointment as its very popular + they also do take-away!!

1  Thank cakeilicious