“Nice ”

Ranked #252 of 2,471 Restaurants in Glasgow
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

It's not the cheapest place to eat but it's all very healthy, chilled out place and good selection of smoothies and nice alternatives to unhealthy snacks- slaw instead of chips etc. makes you feel good!

There are newer reviews for Martha's

Reviewed June 7, 2014

It seems that every fifteen minutes a new burger spot is opening somewhere in Glasgow. That's all well and good, but if you don't feel like being bagged up by beef, brioche and cheese then Martha's is a highly recommended change of pace! The wraps are excellent and the wee box meals are tasty too. Everything's on the healthier side of things and they recycle all their materials which is a nice wee touch! Good coffee too, might I add. A cute wee place to eat and the staff are always friendly. Only beef is it closes kind of early, but that's probably my problem for getting up so late.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We had lunch here. Tasty, nutritious, interesting range, gluten free. Passionate owners. Relaxing. Good value healthy food. Great concept which it would be good to see more of.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Visited Glasgow with a friend who like me loves healthy veggie based food, although neither of us are vegetarians. Martha's didn't disappoint! We had take out the first night and although we walked in literally 10 minutes before closing they were super friendly and welcoming. We loved the food so much we went back for lunch the next day!
It's more of a fast food place than an actual restaurant. Plastic forks, modern colorful decor and so on, so not the spot for a romantic dinner, but otherwise a real gem!
And the Red Dragon Pork is to die for!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This was such an amazing place to eat lunch, especially for a vegetarian like me! I had the crispy noodle salad with Falafels and the Spiced Apple Juice and it was great! Would definitely recommend and return!

I blogged about my experience so why not check out my full review here:

1  Thank Jilly B