“Bitter !”

Ranked #145 of 2,573 Restaurants in Glasgow
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Coffee very bitter showing poor Management of Coffee machines . Staff seem cowed by Management despite their willingness to help their customers. Cakes soggy and stale. leftover cakes sold next day as fresh. Wraps seem mass produced with poor fillings.. i cant believe the hype on here and I run a Coffee shop business and I can tell unhappy staff when I see them. Get it sorted Marthas.

8  Thank Doug1961

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Came across Marthas after hearing much (undue) hype. I'm afraid I was disapointed - it caters for a limited consumer base, glaringly obvious that it's all about quantity over quality. In fact, my wrap was cold and soggy by the time I'd got out the door (I was going to sit but there was litter all over the tables) I'd maybe consider giving it another bash but for the time being folks....there are better places our fine city! Also why does this place pretend to be environmentally friendly?? Then chuck everything in the same bin....(good for business?! lol)

3  Thank HJM09152
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is the first time we have visited Martha's, in fact we stumbled on it by mistake when we were looking for another restaurant, and decided to give it a try. Glad we did. Food was delicious, hot and fresh. What we liked too was the fact that the food was healthier than most places sell, and the calorific value was already worked out for you. The surroundings were quite basic, but still pleasant enough to have a snack or lunch in when out shopping. We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Loved the food here. Salads are to die for and you can add meat (if you want to). Salad dressings all extra but worth it. I am on a diet so everything is calorie counted on the menu which is very helpfull and meant I still lost weight on a four day trip! Very busy but we managed to find seats as the turnover is really quick.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

It's so refreshing to find somewhere to eat that doesn't burst the waistband. Really tasty, healthy food. Love that they offer chilli sauce for us spice lovers. A sure winner.

2  Thank LouiseMcG1987