“Healthy, Fast, delicious.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Healthy, Fast, delicious.”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This has become my regular place for lunch over the past year. The idea is that everything is fresh and healthy yet served in a fast food style environment. The mains are my favourite - in particular the Red Dragon Pork. Salads are not boring and instead are really full of flavour (noodledoodle with chicken is my fave) and also come in little mini versions which I sometimes have alongside a soup or a sandwich. I tend to just stick to a hot mains though and as most are under £5 I think that's a pretty reasonably priced hot lunch and a huge step up from a sandwich - a lot tastier too. Mains come with brown rice which at first I wasn't sure of as having tried to cook it at home it always ends up horrible but this stuff is great, also leaves you full. Only complaint is once I add a drink or a treat etc it could jump up in price quite easily.

Been for a sausage breakfast roll once too which was lovely and it lacked the grease! Which is a good thing as there's plenty of places to go in Glasgow if you want that but not so many if you don't. Cakes always look delicious but i'm yet to try them. Staff are always smiley and helpful and even though it can get really busy at lunch you're never left waiting too long. Really hope this place sticks around.

2 Thank travelgirlash

Perth, United Kingdom
“A great find!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Visited Martha's cafe on Friday - what a great place - unique for Glasgow. Really inspiring, healthy food - the sort of place you'd only expect to find in London. The place had a real buzz about it too - staff were really friendly and it was extremely busy which is always a good sign.

I'd definitely recommend for lunch - whether you're meeting friends or grabbing a quick business lunch.

Halifax, Canada
“Heathy, Delicious, Fast, and Friendly !”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have visited this restaurant MANY times and it never fails to amaze me each time. Super friendly staff, DELICIOUS food with multiple healthy choices. Not to mention extremely fast service, plus excellent value for your money spent. Coffee is also fantastic. I highly recommend the chipolte chicken main !
The overla decor and environment make you feel welcome, with free wi-fi, and awesome service.
Highly recommended !!

1 Thank Kayla C
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Healthy, fresh, friendly, fantastic!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Visited Martha's for the first time on Friday...and will definitely be going back! An amazing choice of very affordable, fresh, healthy food - difficult to choose but everything we ordered was superb. Loved the decor and the atmosphere. And the staff were friendly and efficient. Glasgow was long overdue somewhere like Martha's. So pleased I've now found it!

1 Thank Anita F
“Healthy Grub!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Went here for lunch today and thought it was reasonably good. I had sweet potato soup with corriander - I wanted a nice bit of crusty bread with it but they dont sell any so I bought one of their homemade focaccia slices, which I must say was very tasty. My colleague had a pork wrap which also looked nice and she soon polished it off. I would go back again and would like to try the pork and noodles, will maybe save that for a Friday treat! £4.30 all in for me, that was a large soup, slice of focaccia and a diet coke. Reasonable value for the city centre!

1 Thank Aitkenm73