“Brilliant Chinese!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is the local Chinese where I live. Mostly dine here with family on a Saturday. The food is great and the service from the staff is excellent!!

2  Thank John-Pat-Jessica

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My girlfriend and myself go here on a regular basis, and have done for the last five years. Infact we were here last night for a 60th birthday and saw the Tripadvisor sticker.
The staff are always friendly and give a warm welcome. The food is fresh, beautiful and well balanced. A set menu is available seven days and is great value for money.
It's a fantastic Chinese restaurant and definitely recommend a visit.
The picture isn't the one on Maryhill Road though, which is confusing. That picture is St Enochs. Worth will them changing that.

2  Thank funkytkdmonkey
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Love this place, its my favourite place to go if out shopping. Woman serving me was lovely and had a smile on her face the whole time. Food is always brilliant and very cheap. Got the main course for £4.95 and added a spring roll for an extra £1. LOVE IT!

Try the Crispy Chilli Chicken!!!

1  Thank kaitlin h
Reviewed December 13, 2012

went tonight with my family, not been for almost a year now. Had the £8.50, 3 course dinner, excellent value especially at this time of year when most restaurants put their prices up for the Christmas period. Food was good, hot and freshly made, my daughter had the £3.50 kids menu, 2 courses plus a drink , brilliant value and the staff were very nice to her. All in £25 for the 3 of us, good value will continue to use this restaurant

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Love this place. It is my favourite Chinese restaurant in Glasgow and whenever I'm visiting I make a point of going there. It's well worth heading out of town and down Maryhill Road to sample the food, which is just delicious. My personal favourite is the Soo Chow Duck, just beautiful. Small, friendly and very relaxed I've always found it to be good value. Nothing fancy, the food speaks for itself.

1  Thank MissusWLondon