“Good music, bad food for vegetarians.”
Review of Kuta - CLOSED

Kuta
Cuisines: International
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I had my works Christmas night out in Kuta. The music was good, atmosphere was loud and party night by about 9pm. I'm vegetarian and was only given one main course option (not rare), wild mushroom risotto (not very original-I'm sure all vegetarians must be fed up of this being the only option in many places!). The risotto tasted strange and was very bland, and some of the rice was still hard and crunchy, very disappointing! The tomato & red pepper soup was good, and my colleagues mostly enjoyed their turkey dinners, but to not even be able to cook a bland risotto properly is very poor, even if it is a busy Christmas night.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Enjoyed a lovely meal last thursday before a show.We had the deal from 5pm , com - 2 courses plus class of wine £13.99 .Ienjoyed mozzarella sticks , then cajun chicken , my friend has chicken satay , then fish and chipa , presentation was excellent

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great selection of discounted cocktails during the week. Traditional pub grub which was also good. Can't go wrong with this place.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We booked a table for lunch on a wet Tuesday afternoon. We arrived to find the place empty and were promptly seated by a member of staff. We ordered one starter and two mains and awaited our food. The starter (chicken wings) came quickly and was fairly tasty. We then waited for our main courses for an hour. During this time, two larger groups had been seated, served and had left. No member of staff came to check on us to order second drinks during this time. The waiter came over after 50 minutes and apologised for the delay and by way of apology, offered us two free drinks. We appreciated the gesture. Our mains eventually arrived and were also tasty - chicken cooked in a ginger and honey sauce but the dish did not come as described on the menu and appeared with boiled rice rather than sticky rice. Overall, I wouldn't return due to the lengthy wait for our mains, even when the restaurant was empty. A poor first impression.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Been here a few times now and have to say I have enjoyed it on each occassion. Especially the coctail masterclass.
Food was very tastey and portions were good too will visit again soon