“breakfast stop” 4 of 5 bubbles

Harvester
Ranked #1,768 of 2,387 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: British
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“breakfast stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Had our breakfast here while staying at the Travelodge over the road, a very short walk away.

Food was plentiful in choice and quantity, well cooked and good value for money. The view onto the quayside and river was pretty and serene, even in January.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Harvester, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
May we thank you for your review, as we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us at Harvester Glasgow.

Coleraine, United Kingdom
“Good Food. Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Recently spent a weekend in Glasgow and visited the Harvester. The staff were so friendly and took time to explain their system and menu's. The unlimited salad bar had a great selection, our meal was well presented, warm and tasty. I would return when in Glasgow again and I would highly recommend it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We are so pleased to hear that you found our Restaurant a good place to eat, and we really appreciate you leaving positive feedback on Trip Advisor. We have replied to you personally as it is our aim to give every customer the very best experience possible.
glasgow
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

We went here for dinner last Friday night. The 3 meals we chose were all average. Nothing special in presentation or preparation. Price of the meals was fair for what we had. I wouldn't chose to go here for any special occasion but it's ok for a quick bite to eat. Not one member of staff noticed we'd gone, no-one said bye or thanked us for our custom.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Harvester, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for your review, we do appreciate that you have taken the time to share your comments following your recent visit to Harvester Springfield Quay.
Worksop, United Kingdom
“Starter and main came together! REALLY???”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

I always try to find a Harvester when I'm away on business as they are good value for money. This is a nice modern restaurant at the quay side in central Glasgow with plenty of free parking on site.
Today I had only just been served my starter when the waiter came with the main... I sent him away, much to their disgust they then purposely delayed my main meal by not clearing my starter plate away. Hence the reason for the bad review!
SHAME ON YOU HARVESTER STAFF

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Harvester R, Public Relations Manager at Harvester, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
We are sorry that your recent visit to Harvester Springfield Quay was not to your satisfaction. We appreciate your feedback which will help us to improve, and we have replied to you personally about your review.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“reservation”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

we previously on another occasion had booked a specific area which we really enjoyed and my daughter phoned up the week before to book the same table for a party or 10 for my wifes birthday. we arrived at 5:30 at the designated time to find that our table had been given to another party who had arrived at 3pm., and requested seating. They were allocated our table and were still there when we arrived. We complained about this to be told that the staff had expected them to be away by this time, but they weren`t and we had to take another table, which detracted from our enjoyment of the occasion. At the very least the staff should have told them that the table was reserved from 5:30pm., and they would have to vacate it by then, but this was obviously not done. In addition to this we felt that the place was understaffed, there was no chicken left and the steak that I ordered was not done to my satisfaction, it was also cool, as were my chips. I would very much doubt if I would be recommending the Harvester to any of my friends and under the circumstances I very much doubt if I will ever visit again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We’re sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your visit to Harvester Springfield Quay. Thank you for raising this with us, we really value all customer feedback and are working closely with the staff to ensure that this doesn't happen again. It is our aim to give every guest the very best service we can and we have written to you personally.