5,254 results
All reviews jamaica street central station city centre executive room reception staff business trip would stay again excellent hotel excellent stay car park one night stay noise leah railway clyde wetherspoons concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ownership needs to review hotel & maintenance staff. Restaurant needs to have more staff & needs to be better organized. I would not recommend this hotel or restaurant. Very noisy, next to train station, & a lot of street noise.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very satisfied with our stay the table clearing was just a minor thing that was dealt with when the staff were asked to clear away dishes the did eventually deal with this issue and quite promptly then.

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
ClaireD3827, Manager at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to post a review your feed back is appreciated

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very unhappy with our room - this hotel has so many rooms yet we had the pleasure of feeling like we were in the middle of the station with the noise of the trains! I wouldn’t advise anyone who wants a good nights sleep to be put in this particular room.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review your feed back is appreciated

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was there with friends for a concert .hotel was brilliant & everything we could hooe for & very central.staff were very friendly & helpful especially when our card wouldn't work for the room & only complaint was it took 10 mins for someone to let us into room after being to reception twice about it .

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
ClaireD3827, Manager at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I am sorry to see that there was an issue with the key cards.

I hope this wont put you off staying with us again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was good, everyone was very pleasant and friendly, I will stay there again if I have to travel to Glasgow again (work puposes). Whenever I had a question I was helped. I felt very cold and got an extra heater in the room, that was great!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, I am delighted to see that you will be staying with us again.