4,406 results
All reviewsjamaica streetcentral stationcity centreexecutive roomreception staffwould stay againlovely hotelexcellent stayone night staycar parknoiseleahclyderailwaywetherspoonsconcertpubs
Reviewed August 13, 2018

The location was great. We were able to walk to the areas we wanted to go. Parking was off-site but very accessible to the hotel. Very comforyable bed. Although our room faced the train yard there was very little noise, the double glazed windows looked after that. We would defi itely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Claire D, Manager at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear guest,

Thankyou for your review, it's great to hear you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Well located close to station and main shopping area. But that’s about the only positive. Rooms are very small, even the ‘executive rooms’. Service is okay. Bathrooms are okay. Lots of noise from trains passing even with the double glazing!

Stayed: August 2018

Dear guest,

Thankyou for reviewing our hotel and we will take your comments on board

Reviewed August 12, 2018

The attention was good and the people always ready to help; very good breakfasts; the rooms and bathrooms very clean. Very well located near to shopping areas. The restaurant/bar offers good service and food.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Claire D, Manager at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thankyou for the great review, I'm glad you had a lovely stay.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I would just like to say a huge thank you to Claire and her staff during my time as a Volunteer looking after the athletes they made it great. Leah, Laura, Jayne, Lauren, Erica, Kevin, Marcelo, Alan Head Chef, George. If I have missed someone sorry

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Stuart R
Claire D, Manager at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Hi Stuart,

Thankyou for the lovely review, Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Rooms are nice, have a nice view (at least the ones facing in the same direction as the main entrance) and the hotel has a central position.
But, quite small, with no real space to sit at a table to work - although I got the "superior room". I asked the reception if there was a mistake in the awarded room and seems not. For whom may appreciate a 3rd bed was present in the room, for me a single room did not need that.
At breakfast, I had the best porridge and loved the fruit selection.
Maid took my second card I left to power up my discharged laptop while I was at lunch.
No fitness options. This hotel insisted I don't work or workout in any way. The good part is that there is a green area by the river for a nice run.
Positioning is central, but windows have no mosquito protection and that was a problem during my stay. Also the area is noisy

Stayed: June 2018
Claire D, Manager at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Laura,

Thankyou for reviewing our hotel and we will be sure to take your comments onboard