Stayed here for three nights whilst visiting our daughter who lives in Glasgow. Requested a quiet room and was allocated one overlooking the road rather than the railway line which suited us fine. Unfortunately the morning after we checked in the electricity went down in our room - this appears to have been an isolated incident as no other rooms were affected. The staff were very helpful and moved us to a room on a different floor but on the same side of the building and consequently we had no noise issues on any of the three nights we were in the hotel. Both rooms were extremely clean and modern with comfortable beds. Breakfast was not included in the rate we paid but there is a Wetherspoons pub almost next door which was very convenient for breakfast. We ate in the hotel restaurant the first night of our stay as the pre theatre menu suited our tastes and pockets - £10 for two courses or £12 for three. We found the food to be of good quality and extremely well presented, in fact we enjoyed it so much that we chose to eat there the following two nights! Special mention must be made to Kevin who was our server on each occasion, he was a pure delight; always bright and cheerful and eager to please. In fact the service we received from most of the hotel staff was excellent. The hotel itself is in a good location close to central station and town centre shopping, and although parking could be a bit of an issue we parked just over the river at a cost of £3 per day. We have stayed in other hotels in Glasgow and this one compared very favourably in every way. Many thanks to everyone who made our stay so pleasant - we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Glasgow is a four star hotel ideally located within a ten minute walk of Glasgow's 3 major stations - Glasgow Central, Queen Street and Argyle Street. The hotel is an easy 3 minute train journey or 20 minute walk from the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre and The Hydro Entertainment Arena, and is an ideal place to stay when visiting Glasgow both for business and leisure. For those planning a shopping trip the hotel offers a short 3 minute walk to St Enoch shopping centre as well as easy access to a plethora of nearby restaurants and bars to unwind in after a busy day in Glasgow. Jurys Inn Glasgow features all day Costa Coffee bar and a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which opens from 6:30am to 10:00am for breakfast and from 5:00pm to 10:00pm for dinner. Guests can also avail of 24 hour room service. If arriving by car, parking is available within a 3 minute walk of the hotel at Qpark Jamaica Street. Our comfortable bedrooms are suitable for up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. All of our 321 bedrooms have air conditioning and are furnished with large soft beds, spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer, a flat screen TV with Freeview, tea, coffee and hot chocolate refreshment dock and Free WiFi. Guests who book direct with us can enjoy Free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme. Enjoy warm welcome, comfortable bedrooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Glasgow with Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jurys Inn Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Jurys Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Jurys Hotel
- Jurys Inn Glasgow Scotland