We stayed overnight here as we were going to the Bon Jovi concert. Had a bit of a wait at check in but noticed that everyone seemed to be going to the concert too!
We were informed that the hotel was doing a special deal of £20 for a buffet tea at the hotel and bus to and from the concert we declined as we had already booked out tickets for the train. We were on the 3rd floor (324) which was at the end of a very long corridor. It overlooked the train station but the noise was very minimal. The room was quite small but enough for what we needed, the bathroom was lovely and clean but very cold. I know bathrooms are supposed to be cool but it was freezing even in the morning when I was in the shower.
Breakfast was lovely and there a large variety of food available. The only complaint is that maybe all the tongs to handle the food shouldn't be placed under the hot lights or on top of the hot plates I had to get a few napkins to wrap round the tongs to lift them to get food.
All in all a lovely hotel and would come back the next time I am heading to a concert.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Glasgow is a four star hotel ideally located within a ten minute walk of Glasgow's 3 major stations - Glasgow Central, Queen Street and Argyle Street. The hotel is an easy 3 minute train journey or 20 minute walk from the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre and The Hydro Entertainment Arena, and is an ideal place to stay when visiting Glasgow both for business and leisure. For those planning a shopping trip the hotel offers a short 3 minute walk to St Enoch shopping centre as well as easy access to a plethora of nearby restaurants and bars to unwind in after a busy day in Glasgow. Jurys Inn Glasgow features all day Costa Coffee bar and a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which opens from 6:30am to 10:00am for breakfast and from 5:00pm to 10:00pm for dinner. Guests can also avail of 24 hour room service. If arriving by car, parking is available within a 3 minute walk of the hotel at Qpark Jamaica Street. Our comfortable bedrooms are suitable for up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. All of our 321 bedrooms have air conditioning and are furnished with large soft beds, spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, a hair dryer, a flat screen TV with Freeview, tea, coffee and hot chocolate refreshment dock and Free WiFi. Guests who book direct with us can enjoy Free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme. Enjoy warm welcome, comfortable bedrooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Glasgow with Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Jurys Inn Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Jurys Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Jurys Hotel
- Jurys Inn Glasgow Scotland