We stayed here after a show at the Hydro Arena just across the (very busy!) road. It is an ideal hotel for such a stay, small, friendly, modern and very clean. The room was an adequate size, comfortable, clean and warm and surprisingly not noisy. The restaurant is efficient, the food good chain quality. Help yourself breakfast.
After we checked out, they let us leave our car in the FREE car park while we went into the city centre shopping - a real bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an extremely overpriced run down hotel, our management are more interested in making money than providing quality service to guests. Our rooms are very dated and in desperate need of upgrading. Myself the GM Kevin pride myself in my Basil Faulty style of management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Louvre hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Campanile Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Campanile Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Campanile Hotel
- Campanile Glasgow Scotland