Needed to be in Glasgow for an interview so didn't need anything fancy, just somewhere to lay my head. Good location near the river & less than 10 minute walk into the centre. Rooms are basic but quite large, clean & well presented. Reception staff, David, was very cheerful & friendly. Checking in easy. Very warm day so having aircon was a bonus. At under £45 would use again.
Only minor irk was the sink overlapped the toilet! Larger people be aware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an extremely overpriced run down hotel, our management are more interested in making money than providing quality service to guests. Our rooms are very dated and in desperate need of upgrading. Myself the GM Kevin pride myself in my Basil Faulty style of management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Louvre hotels, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Campanile Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Campanile Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Campanile Hotel
- Campanile Glasgow Scotland