This is a reasonable hotel. The service is, well, er, average the rooms are well, er average, the food, is probably a bit below average, it's just an average sort of place. I stayed for a night on business. We had a couple of lunches and an evening meal. It is a very basic hotel reasonable for a short business trip but not that good for recreation or holiday.
It is great for the SECC and Hydro. It is about a 20 minute walk into town, quite a nice walk along the river. It is about a £6 taxi ride to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Situated just next to SECC Exhibition Centre, we are in a perfect location for all guests, corporate or leisure. Visit local attractions such as the Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, The Strathclyde Country park or the Glasgow Cathedral, only 20 minutes from the hotel. Take advantage of our perfect location with a direct bust into Glasgow every 10 minutes. Campanile Hotel & restaurant is a French chain with 18 locations throughout the UK. For more information, head to www.campanile.com" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Louvre hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Campanile Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Campanile Hotel
- Campanile Glasgow Scotland