Stayed here last week for my daughters graduation in the near by Glasgow Concert Hall.
The location was fantastic. We only has to walk across the road. After the ceremony we came back to the hotel for a celebration dinner in La Bonne Auberge restaurant. The food was wonderful and the staff made a special night even more special. They couldn't do enough for us all (young children and all).
We had a great few days in the Holiday Inn, the accommodation, the location the staff and the overall atmosphere of the place was like a home from home. We all loved it.
Thanks to you all from
Pat, Joan, Shane, Eoghan & Rian Gill
Marian, Eileen & Catherine Reidy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland is ideally located in heart of the city's Theatreland district located in the heart of the city centre. The hotel is a perfect base from which to explore the many tourist attractions of central Scotland or enjoy the shopping in Glasgow which has some of the best selction of shops in Europe. The hotel benefits from a central location close to the M8 motorway and within walking distance of both Glasgow's rail and bus stations. All rooms have been completely refurbished in 2015. All rooms have modern individually controlled air con, 40 inch flat screen TV's with the full BT Sports package. The hotel has an award winning brasserie La Bonne Auberge that has been awarded an AA Rosette every year since 1997. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Scotland