1,175 results
All reviewsla bonne aubergecity centrewest nile streetbus stationupgraded to an executiveroyal concert hallbuchanan streetexcellent locationcomfortable roomsreception stafftwin roomcar parkbooked this hotellovely roomwould highly recommend this hotelchecking instandard room
Reviewed July 15, 2018

We were received by friendly front desk staff and helped with lots of information about visiting Glasgow. The hotel is in easy walking distance to the city centre and has lots of restaurant options nearby. Reasonably priced with good value.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank K00tenaykid
Marc J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear K00tenaykid,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased you had a great stay with us.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Staff are very friendly in reception and restaurant.
Food was ok, both food and drinks are expensive
Rooms are looking tired and could do with being refurbished.
Booked this hotel as I had an early morning flight and it’s just across the road from the terminal and the package I booked, room and car parking was very good value.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Marc J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Dear 161Skye65,

I am pleased you had a pleasant experience at one of our IHG Properties, I can only make the assumption that you may have made a slight error with the property you are reviewing. I would anticipate that this was after a recent stay at the Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, which i agree is very well located directly across the road from the main terminal itself.

Thank you for your loyalty to IHG and Holiday Inn.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Conveniantly located at the north end of West Nile Street, close to Buchanan Galleries and the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, hence within a 5 minute walk of the city center..
Room was tiny, but well designed and immaculately kept. Queen size bed only, with a relatively soft mattress. Tiny safe (will not hold an iPad), iron and ironing board provided. Small bathroom as well, but modern, functional and stylish interior. Everything spotless clean.
Good professional service, checkin and checkout were speedily, staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

We did not have breakfast at the hotel, but according to other guests it‘s quite good. Same seems to hold true for the restaurant.

Parking at the Concert Square Car Park on the other side of the street - quite convenient.

Definitely a good pick if staying in Glasgow.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Marc J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear AllroundAsia,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, I am pleased you had an enjoyable and relaxing time in our great city. Your high praise of the team is greatly received and appreciated.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here whilst attending an event in Glasgow. Used the hotel points and was given a free upgrade into one of the suites. It was absolutely beautiful and very clean. The staff were also very pleasant. Thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Marc J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear ks1608,

Thank you for your great review, I am pleased you had a wonderful stay with us. Your high praise of the staff and facilities is very much appreciated.

I do hope you will be back again very soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

Having only booked a few hours earlier via app, I arrived in the rain and greeted by a smiling Leeane on reception who explained that there were no executive rooms left but that she could get me anything I wanted (Bathrobe, slippers, drinks, etc. ) and also asked me if I wanted request a certain floor or view. The room was great and after a few minutes a smiling Leeane was knocking on the door with my extras (2 bottles of water) and asking if there was anything more she could do. I can't fault the check in experience at all.

The hotel was right opposite the theatre where I was headed for the evening which was perfect. Breakfast was the normal buffet although I always order a fresh omelette which was perfectly cooked.

Everywhere was clean & tidy. Would definitely go back there again

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Marc J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Dear Warren1212,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, I am very pleased you had a a great experience. Leanne really is a great exponent of true hospitality and a real asset to the team, she will be delighted to have made such a positive impact on the enjoyment of your stay.

I do hope you will be back to stay with us again very soon.

Best regards,