We stayed at this hotel last weekend with a large group of friends for three nights. What a great weekend we had. The staff were excellent and could not do enough for us, rooms nice and clean and food superb. This was a mixture of all ages and everyone was delighted with everything. Would highly recommend to anyone. One small footnote. I know us smokers are on the decline and not to be encouraged but a small canopy over the smoking area would be appreciated!! When there for quite a long stay, you get quite a few unwanted showers and it does not make it a good hair day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland is ideally located in heart of the city's Theatreland district located in the heart of the city centre. The hotel is a perfect base from which to explore the many tourist attractions of central Scotland or enjoy the shopping in Glasgow which has some of the best selction of shops in Europe. The hotel benefits from a central location close to the M8 motorway and within walking distance of both Glasgow's rail and bus stations. All rooms have been completely refurbished in 2015. All rooms have modern individually controlled air con, 40 inch flat screen TV's with the full BT Sports package. The hotel has an award winning brasserie La Bonne Auberge that has been awarded an AA Rosette every year since 1997. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Scotland