Stayed for a weekend to enjoy Celtic Connections - staff friendly and helpful as always - room clean and comfortable - mattress toppers on beds - comfy - slept well. Breakfast and dinner in La Bonne Auberge brilliant as usual! - room service was great and my pizza was first-class! I had to leave early Monday morning and Jade, breakfast waitress, helped me organise breakfast very quickly - a big thank you for that! Great weekend and I would always stay at this hotel when I'm visiting Glasgow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland is ideally located in heart of the city's Theatreland district located in the heart of the city centre. The hotel is a perfect base from which to explore the many tourist attractions of central Scotland or enjoy the shopping in Glasgow which has some of the best selction of shops in Europe. The hotel benefits from a central location close to the M8 motorway and within walking distance of both Glasgow's rail and bus stations. All rooms have been completely refurbished in 2015. All rooms have modern individually controlled air con, 40 inch flat screen TV's with the full BT Sports package. The hotel has an award winning brasserie La Bonne Auberge that has been awarded an AA Rosette every year since 1997. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow City Centre Theatreland Scotland