Fraser Suites Glasgow
$319
$266
  • Restaurant
Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$189
$253
$211
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$139
$290
$245
  • Pool
Grand Central Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
$166
$142
$156
$152
$221
TripAdvisor
1,159 results
All reviewsmerchant citystudio apartmentmaggie mayssmall kitchenettealbion streetkitchen facilitiesthese apartmentsliving areaparking garagedvd playernoise from the streetbars and restaurantsself cateringcontinental breakfastcentral locationfirst floorhome from home
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Lovely apartments, very spacious and lots of storage space. Fully equipped kitchenette, also a selection of teas coffees and biscuits. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. The only downside was the noise. The windows are very very thin and you can hear everything from outside. We were on the second floor and could also hear the people upstairs walking about and showering etc. didn't really sleep at all over the two nights due to the noise. overall a pretty good stay. would stay here again but would request a room on a higher floor and at the other side away from the noisy main street.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Robert M, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear amy s,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay, I am pleased to see overall you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry that the noise level disturbed your stay with us and this is something I will look into.

I hope you choose to stay with us again, for future stays please request a back facing room, these are the quieter ones in the property.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed here on newyears eve with my bf for the night loved it so much room was great and close to everything we went shopping in town and was great just to walk back to the apartment that day
only thing that was wrong with the room was that it didn't have a cooker i bought a pizza for dinner n couldnt make it but i got other stuff as well so wasn't that big of a deal but will be back loved the aprtment staff are so nice also thanks for a great stay Fraser suits

Room Tip: needs cookers in some of the rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Natalie500,

Thank you for your recent review, I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry that you could not cook your pizza, our microwaves also include a grill and oven option which would have allowed you to cook. I have spoken to my Housekeeping manager who will ensure that all apartments have user guides in them.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Great location, helpful staff and good spacious studio apartments - open plan with kitchenette and sofa area. (They also have 1 and 2 bedroom options). Continental breakfast is also an option but we did not have it.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear weekender1971,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and I will pass your lovely comments onto the team here at Fraser Suites.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

A great place to stay. We were down for a weekend stay for Celtic Connections festival and this was ideal for the nearby City Hall. Smart studio apartment, beautifully cool interior design, immaculate housekeeping. TIP: if you're not a night owl ask for an apartment not on the first floor - the 1st floor apartment we had was above a very noisy bar with a very late license...

Room Tip: Ask for a studio or apartment on 2nd floor or above to avoid being directly above the lively bars with late licenses on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear FergieMeldrum,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and liked our facilities and location. Our rooms to the back of the building and on higher floors are certainly a lot quieter than those that face the street. We are happy to allocate quieter apartments for guests that request them.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Thud thud thud. And it goes on to 2am!!!! On a Monday!!!! Brilliant. Should be good place to stay but way too noisy if you are in the rooms above Maggie Mays. Unless you are happy to stay awake till 2am.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the first floor
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Robert M, Operations Manager at Fraser Suites Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear damian_price,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay. I am sorry that your stay was disturbed by the noise coming from Maggie Mays this certainly not guest experience that we strive to achieve. I will take this up personally with the bars to ensure this does not happen again.

I hope this experience has not put you of staying with us in the future.