“Book The Founders Trail”
Review of Ibrox Stadium

Ibrox Stadium
Ranked #25 of 272 things to do in Glasgow
Glasgow, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Book The Founders Trail”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I've done the Ibrox tour a few times in my life and every time I go I learn something new about the club, I recently took friends visiting from Australia and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Ibrox is one of the few grounds left in Britain that has retained original brilliance whilst embracing modern change.

As a supporter, I would encourage anyone thinking of doing the tour with an affinity for the club to spend a little more and book onto The Founders Trail - which is an extended tour around Glasgow as well as a tour of Ibrox Stadium on which I guarantee you'll learn at least a thing or two. These tours are very popular and sell out fast as they only run at certain times throughout the year, though dates are always well advertised.

6 Thank invincible_ghost

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“"It's the greatest thing that I have ever seen"”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

What more can you say about the Worlds best football stadium.
The home of Glasgow Rangers FC world record holders for the most league titles and as recently stated by the mighty Barcelona it has the loudest and most intimidating atmosphere in Europe :-)

Visited January 2014
5 Thank shmcgregor
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Heaven on earth”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

If you haven't been to Ibrox go as soon as you can take in a game and take in some amazing food. Most of all take in the BEST atmosphere in club football

8 Thank mckellarmeg
washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“well worth a visit”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

It is just an amazing place to see the main building and if you can get a stadium tour in all the better after all they are the most successful football club with 54 titles

6 Thank theteddybears
Erskine, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Stadium in The World!!!!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I am a season ticket holder along with the rest of my family and we just love going to Ibrox on a Saturday. We have sat in our seats for over 10 years and the staff at Ibrox are amazing. My partner and I have been able to go to hospitality a few times, the food is excellent and the drinks are really good.

7 Thank mamabear1872