“pantomimes!”
Review of King's Theatre

King's Theatre
Ranked #61 of 286 things to do in Glasgow
Reviewed March 13, 2013

pantomimes, concerts, shows, all have great atmosphere and good fun , from musical and comedy something for all the family

There are newer reviews for King's Theatre

Reviewed March 4, 2013

we had the mixed grill and it was superb. havent seen this on a menu for years my friend and eally enjoyed it. will be going back for more, also the service is second to none.

1  Thank margaret s
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My partner and I went to see Rocky Horror on 2nd March...great show...sound was fine...didn't even mind the stairs all the way up to the balcony but DO NOT SIT HERE if you are above hmmmmm 5 foot? We are both 6ft and our knees were up at our chin, so unbelievably uncomfortable, I couldn't wait to leave which is a shame as I love the show and would have left halfway through if wasn't for that. Should be a bit more about comfort instead of cramming people in! My legs still ache and my back is giving me pain, as for my other half he sprained his ankle the day before and these seats did not help in the slightest. Will be a lot more picky with seats next time!

18  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

A beautiful old venue but does get very warm during a performance. Drinks prices are pretty average when compared with similar venues. Major issue was the lack of ladies toilets though - lengthy queues at the interval, some out of use and they generally needed some repair/refurb.

2  Thank am407
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

I was at the rocky horror show on the 1st March show was certainly different the big down side is the stairs up to the gallery so wouldn't recommend this with someone with any walking difficulties and when your high up you feel the heat more so really warm but other than that I enjoyed the show once I was over the initial shock of people dressed up would go back but lower down than the gallery hope this review helps

2  Thank 1985born