“Oh what a night”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Oh what a night”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Went to see jersey nights ,which is a fantastic show would recommend , was a bit worried as we where in the upper circle and I thought the view may be distant but I was pleasantly surprised the view was actually very good , and staff are very nice, lovely theatre well worth a visit.

Visited February 2013

Kilwinning, United Kingdom
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Regular theatre goers!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Good old fashioned theatre which has managed to keep traditional appearance. Has lots of great shows on offer for a variety of tastes. Decent views of stage from most seats and for only £1 coin access to opera binoculars! Great prices especially when using an ATG card. Downside of seating is there is no middle aisle in the stalls which could be quite claustrophobic for some people but comfy and good leg room. Toilets are a bit mingy and ladies should be attended to before the interval break to ensure toilet paper available in cubicles and bin emptied for further use. Overall a great night out.

Visited February 2013
North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
121 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 144 helpful votes
“great for panto”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

we go to the panto every year with our grandchildren at the kings theatre and we took our own children before that . its a lovely venue for the panto and there is a car park just at the back of the kings and we have never had a problem with parking its a beautiful theatre and would recomend it

Visited December 2012
1 Thank christine0253
Glasgow
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A great night was had by all”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Went to the King's to see Circus of Horrors, and I have to say I was a little worried about going as I've not been in the King's since I was a kid seeing The Singing Kettle or something similar and it always seemed cramped, but going back in I was blown away by the changes in it, we were down in the stalls and I had plenty of leg room, something I frequently struggle with being 2 meters tall, and an awesome view of the stage. The show lasted two hours and the seats were as comfy at the end of the show as they were at the start.

The atmosphere was great, the decor is staggering in the detail, and it really strikes you as one of those buildings you could happily keep going back to just to explore and find all the wee nooks and crannies in.

The venue staff were friendly and approachable, and they seemed to be enjoying themselves, which really helped make the evening special.

And the show was hilarious, I was recommend it to anyone. Over 16's of course.

Visited January 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Elegant old time theatre hall”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I recently attended the Kings Theatre for the first time, and was pleasantly surprised by the beautiful interior. The seating area seemed spacious and I had an excellent view of all areas of the stage.
I found the booking assistant very helpful when choosing my seat, and the staff in general were knowledgeable and proud of the theatre.

The production was by a small theatre company and was well received by the audience.

Visited November 2012