“Will return”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went here on thursday afternoon around 4.30 pm and been so many times we were soaking as it was heavy rain when going thro the door we were met by a young girl she said table for 2 yea showed us to a table for 2 people and as your jackets were soaking she never asked if we could put them somewhere to dry wile we enjoyed our meal. we had to put 1 jacket over the chair in next table.

The restaurant was not busy so we were happy, the meal was lovley and was good as it filled us up like always

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Dined here over the valentines weekend and the staff has the place operating very smoothly.
Excellent service & food was great as always.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Came in here because my friend loves Nando's but even he thought food was terrible in here. Service was really poor, I had to wait over an hour for a table with other couples getting to go before us and then they had difficult understanding my simple order off of the menu. Rude servers who just dumped the food down in front of us. Not the best Nando's.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Went on my birthday for lunch.
Service in one word was appalling.
Staff attitude generally bad, food very slow, got order wrong, my partner then was left to eat on his own as my food took a further 20 mins, no apology.
Food here not as good as other nando's , sounds strange but its true.

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Amazing service, friendly staff and you can't go wrong with a nandos! it's always quick to arrive at your table and the prices are decent.. I would choose a nandos over most restaurants now a days.