“Excellent venue for private functions”

Grosvenor Casino Glasgow, Riverboat
Ranked #111 of 339 things to do in Glasgow
More attraction details
Owner description: Grosvenor Casino Riverboat, Glasgow offers a unique lesiure experience on the banks of the River Clyde. The casino boasts an a la carte Louisiana restaurant, late-night bar and a comprehensive gaming package, with numerous Roulette (including electronic terminals), Blackjack & Poker tables, plus popular Slot machines. We're open from 4pm-6am everyday and provide free car parking.
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We recently used the Grosvenor Riverboat Casino for a Networking Training Event.

The staff were very helpful.

They helped us setup the Wi-fi, presentation and provided excellent quality refreshments.

Wife spent some time at the casino on various games and really enjoyed herself.

We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Ashish K
"barman"
"venue"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Staff brilliant explained how to play games cocktails amazing and great value Bar meal lovely
Was a girls night out arrived 6pm stayed till after 11 as we were so comfortable and enjoying a wee bet

1  Thank gill a
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My 1st time there just went to observe along with my son whos regular visitor and to hopefully be a lucky mascot to him he did win a fair bit though i wasnt as lucky with my wee 20 pound limit id set myself as im not sure how to play however place was lovely staff on table was very pleasant and my son came out happy with his winnings so i may return one day and increase my spending limit

1  Thank civicton
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I had dinner here and after dinner we hit the roulette tables (first timers) and after watching the other players had a go ourselves. Staff were good at explaining how to bet and the waitress service for the bar was useful and there's also a free cloakroom service. We won a few quid and had a few drinks. There was live piano music, provided courtesy of Big Bob of River City fame. He played a good mix of music and was very entertaining. We played until around midnight, when it started to get really busy.A fun way to try something different in Glasgow.

3  Thank CacaMck
See more reviews
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Decided to go to the riverboat on new years night for dinner. The place was quiet as it was only 6pm. We were shown to our table with views over the River Clyde which was lovely. We ordered drinks and were handed our menus, the waiter was very welcoming and friendly. We ordered breaded mushrooms and soup to start which was absolutely delicious, we asked the waiter if we could wait a while before our main courses arrived as the starters were huge. My partner ordered steak and I had chicken, again couldn't complain.
Meal came to just under £60.00 and that was including a bottle of wine. I would definitely recommend going here for dinner.

1  Thank juls2721