“Yummm”
Review of The Chophouse Brasserie and Bar - CLOSED

The Chophouse Brasserie and Bar
Cuisines: French, American, Steakhouse, British, Vietnamese, Scottish
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Chophouse Brasserie specialises in top quality Angus steaks. We are also famous for our “fall of the bone” baby-back ribs. We have a fine range of mouth-watering burgers. Our 2 course lunch at £7.95 is the best value home cooked menu in Glasgow. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Yummm”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Great food, great value, portions a little bit on the small side but a very pleasant experience. Service with a smile and a sense of humour, would deffo bring me back. This is the third time I have eaten here and would recommend for a nice meaty lunch x

Stirling, United Kingdom
“Delightful experience”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This was the first time visiting the merchant city with friends and the Chophouse Brasserie. really enjoyed the food and excellent service given, however the ordered cocktails and the person was training, think they forgot to add the alcohol very small portion for price but all in all had a very enjoyable evening, will definitely go back.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Stonehouse, United Kingdom
“Ok food but very slow service!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for the first time on Saturday night. It was nice inside (apart from the state of the toilets). We ordered main courses and 45 minutes we were still waiting for our dinner. Some staff seemed as though they were going very little. I requested another drink and I'm still waiting for it coming...
The salmon main course was perfectly nice but some of the other mains ordered were so small e.g chicken skewers. Two skewers and the smallest bit of lettuce was all my friend was served. Portion sizes at our table seemed to vary greatly.
The food was ok and it was fairly busy so I'd maybe give it a second chance but I think there is so much competition in Glasgow, the Chophouse needs to pull its socks up!

Hamilton
“No change there then”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Visited this restaurant again, I am pleased to report that it has never disappointed me in the numerous visits I've made.
The food is tremendous, varied and very well priced. The staff are very well trained and the service given is excellent. I would recommend this restaurant with confidence.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

“Excellent food . Even better service”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Excellent overall. Welcoming atmosphere, attentive staff and quality food.
would recommend the braised beef , melt in your mouth quality product.

• Visited October 2013