“Lovely early evening bite.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Moyra Janes
Ranked #28 of 105 Coffee & Tea in Glasgow
Cuisines: British, Cafe, Scottish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: on the corner of Nithsdale road in glasgow
Glasgow
“Lovely early evening bite.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I go to Moyra Janes frequently as it's local to me and it's never let me down. Last week I visited again for early dinner as I was going out to a gig. Both our orders were delicious as usual. Staff are friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed. I never tried any of the cakes this time but I can assure that they are to die for!

• Visited June 2013

GLASGOW
“AFTERNOON TEA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

had a lovely afternoon tea with friend , green tea with lemon for me , coffee for my friend , shared a large meringue with cream and strawberries , it was delicious , chewy in centre and crisp on outside

• Visited May 2013
Glasgow Scotland
“Fantastic place for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

We have now been twice for lunch a number of weeks apart and the food was great both times. Service is very quick and the staff all very nice. We can't fault it and highly recommend a visit.

The menu also has evening meals which we have not yet tried but we are sure the quality would be the same!

Plenty of space to park the car as well so give it a try.

• Visited May 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Just Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We had lunch here and it was lovely. Nothing fancy, just a panini and a jacket potato. Really lovely setting in what looks like an old bank. Food consistently good as are the cakes. Worth finding. Staff are super friendly and service is spot on.

• Visited March 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Always reliable with great home baking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Moyra Janes has been a stalwart of the Pollokshields scene for as long as I can remember. I've never had a bad meal there. It's welcoming with a varied menu. It's great for a coffee and one of their wonderful cakes. If you also have a lunch item, it's a little bit on the pricey side. I'm not sure about the new decor. The colour is a bit down beat.

Visited March 2013