Stayed here for a weekend break, following other positive reviews. great location - easy to find from the M8, easy parking (if a little pricey - my only criticism), great location for shops, galleries and the subway to get to the West End. The desk staff were unfailingly helpful and cheerful - a real bonus. The room was fine, it had all that was needed for a weekend stay and the power shower was great! We had a room at the back, so no view but it was quiet. Maybe rooms at the front on the road, might be noisier. The continental breakfast was more than adequate, with a big selection of croissant, muffins, toast and cereals, fruit and yoghurts. What more could you want? A full English only makes you fat! Overall, an excellent hotel for its standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the city within the Theatreland district. Glasgow boasts a wide variety of shops, from high street stores to the fabulous Buchanan Galleries, the exclusive Princes Square and Italian Centre, and they are all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel has 118 well appointed rooms and all rates are inclusive of continental breakfast and FREE Wifi access. The hotel has a bar which is open from 12:00 until late and a vending area where guests can purchase a wide selection of drinks and hot and cold snacks. The hotel is a perfect starting point for visiting the Highlands, Trossachs and other major towns and cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Scotland