A decent stay, some nice details, no real complaints.
1) Clean room. Spacious. There was a lack of outlets to charge a phone, but there was one in the bathroom. We made it work ;)
2) Service was great. Definitely answered all of our questions.
3) Location is perfect. Right next to the bus station (easy transport to and from the airport). Right next to the downtown area of the city. You can easily walk everywhere - sights, restaurants, and shopping.
4) Wifi in our room was included as was a morning breakfast, which was great. Small flatscreen TV.
Overall, can't complain. For the price and location, it's pretty good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the city within the Theatreland district. Glasgow boasts a wide variety of shops, from high street stores to the fabulous Buchanan Galleries, the exclusive Princes Square and Italian Centre, and they are all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel has 118 well appointed rooms and all rates are inclusive of continental breakfast and FREE Wifi access. The hotel has a bar which is open from 12:00 until late and a vending area where guests can purchase a wide selection of drinks and hot and cold snacks. The hotel is a perfect starting point for visiting the Highlands, Trossachs and other major towns and cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Scotland