Stayed 2 nights in a family room with my elderly mum and my daughter. Our third time in this hotel - we find it ideal for our needs i.e a good value, low cost hotel which is close to the bus station and the shops. Facilities are quite basic but appropriate for the price charged. Breakfast is a no frills affair but is adequate and included in the room rate - something which other budget range hotels do not provide.
Staff are efficient and helpful - happy to arrange extra pillows, a late check out and to allow our luggage to be stored for a few hours afterwards.
Overall, good value for what you pay and that is why we will probably be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is ideally situated in the heart of the city within the Theatreland district. Glasgow boasts a wide variety of shops, from high street stores to the fabulous Buchanan Galleries, the exclusive Princes Square and Italian Centre, and they are all within easy walking distance of the hotel. The hotel has 118 well appointed rooms and all rates are inclusive of continental breakfast and FREE Wifi access. The hotel has a bar which is open from 12:00 until late and a vending area where guests can purchase a wide selection of drinks and hot and cold snacks. The hotel is a perfect starting point for visiting the Highlands, Trossachs and other major towns and cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow City Centre - Theatreland Scotland