“Great treatments, highly recommended”
Review of The Ocean Rooms Spa Glasgow - CLOSED

The Ocean Rooms Spa Glasgow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to The Ocean Rooms Spa Glasgow. We look forward to providing you with a wonderful spa experience whether it be to relax, rejuvenate or invigorate. View our website for our varied and complete treatment menu. Please sign up for our daily Newsletter for the latest information on our seasonal and themed treatments for girls groups, men only and lots more. Signing up will ensure you have all the latest info on treatments, prices and offers. You will find a Newsletter pop-up subscription form as soon as you visit our website.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I booked myself in for a 30min facial and 30min hot stone back massage with a wowcher deal. It was fantastic, very good value for money. The therapist Julie was lovely. The following day I had the life saving body treatment 75 minutes with Lynn. It was fantastic a mixture of manual massage and hot stones. Nice deep pressure and worked on all areas of tension. All in all a great experience

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Recently purchased a 'deal' for spa treatments. The treatments were great and the spa staff were lovely but the health club could do with some improvement. We were there on a Saturday and because the club is open to hotel guests and members of the club, it was naturally busy. This caused issues in the very small locker room. The room is badly light, only has 2 hair dryers (which 5 women were waiting to use at the same time) and provides no toiletries, tissues or other little treats which the majority of decent spas do. Was happy because we paid £69 for 2 but would not have been chuffed if we'd paid the full price of £200.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Lovely atmosphere and welcoming staff. Helpful advice and a lovely haircut and colour at the end. Would definitely recommend and go again.

3  Thank asbettyboop
Demilee s, Manager at The Ocean Rooms Spa Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Asbettyboop

Thank You for Taking the time to post a review on The Ocean Rooms Spa Glasgow.

We Are Delighted That you enjoyed Your Experience With us At the Ocean Rooms Spa & Thought Our staff are very welcoming. Hope To Welcome you into the spa In the not too distant future.

Kind Regards
Spa Manager
Demilee
The Ocean Rooms Spa Glasgow

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is the 3rd time I have bought a spa treatment here. Fantastic service. The staff really go out of their way to ensure you have a relaxing experience. I got my hair done this time too - I think my old hairdresser has just lost a client:-) All in all fits the purpose - relaxing spa and ambience. Only down side was that the changing facilities were a tad crowded but I did go at 5.30pm and must've met the after work crew as not usually so busy. Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My friend and I visited the spa for an afternoon treat.

We thought the staff were friendly and professional and we thought the therapists were nice and efficient.

We shared a large double room for the treatments and both opted for the back / neck/ shoulder massage and facial. It was bliss and I fell asleep!

We used the facilities afterwards and had a swim, sauna and Jacuzzi. Pool was quite cold and there was only one hair dryer for a room full of women!

Lovely day though and we are visiting again soon.

2  Thank Liz12Glasgow