“Best Pizza I've ever eaten!”
Review of Fazzi

Fazzi
Ranked #618 of 2,411 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fazzi has been established for over 70 years and with a fresh menu for 2012, we bring our guests the traditional dining experience of Italy! For coffee with friends, a family meal or a romantic meal for two, Fazzi has all the right ingredients to make your experience a memorable one. We have a takeaway service and also sell a range of Italian items including fresh coffee beans, Italian sausage and our homemade lasagne!
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best Pizza I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I was visiting Glasgow for a Beverley Knight concert and was staying in the EasyHotel, which this is attached to. To be honest, we only went in here because it was raining but I'm glad it was, excellent service and excellent food! Really fantastic value as well, I would definitely recommend!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank DanielConnor

Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Fab Fazzi!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Had lunch there with some long lost cousins and the food was excellent. It was round the corner from the Travelodge I was staying in so was ideal for me.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank travelqueenYorkshire
“Fantastic Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Food,service,atmosphere were excellent I had pre theatre meal two courses £7.95 brilliant value, waitress was lovely very friendly and very efficient will definitely be returning

2 Thank Lindaglas
Airdrie, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem in Cambridge Street Glasgow”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband and I stumbled across this lovely Italian restaurant one Sunday evening and decided to go in for a snack, but as soon as we entered, the ambience and the wonderful smell coming from the kitchen made us change our minds and we ordered dinner. I can't remember exactly the name of the dish my husband ordered, but he is still raving about it, he thought it was wonderful. I had the lasagne and it was the best I have ever tasted, and the portion sizes are brilliant! The waitress who took our order was very friendly and chatted away to us, though she found it quite difficult at times to understand our Scottish accent, and that's another great thing about Fazzis, as far as I'm aware, all the staff are Italian. Would recommend it to everybody!

• Visited May 2012