“naughty but nice..”
Review of Nardini

Nardini
Ranked #24 of 46 Dessert in Glasgow
Description: Offshoot of Nardinis of Largs.
Description: Offshoot of Nardinis of Largs.
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Paid a visit here for coffee with a friend, the shop is very pleasing on the eye.

The customer has to order at counter and pay, a member of staff then brings to your table.

We had 2 coffees and 2 croissants.

Nice coffee although I would question the cost of 2 small croissants @ £3.70 as overpriced that is surely a massive mark up..

Reviewed August 2, 2014

fabulous ice creams here, have tried most of them and I love the chocolate one, the rum babas are a delight as well as lovely coffee very clean place and helpful friendly staff always

Reviewed August 2, 2014

overpriced mediocre ice cream... staff disinterested.

there was another ice cream shop 2 doors up... was far better!!!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have visited Nardinis several times for ice-cream and find the chocolate delicious (although it is disappointing the size of the scope varies greatly depending on who is serving!!).
However my experience on Tuesday was pretty unbelievable. I went in during the morning when it was quiet and asked for a buttered scone to take away (they had take-away prices beside the various cakes on offer). The girl preceded to put butter, jam and a scone in a bag. I quickly asked if she had put a (plastic) knife in the bag and she said she hadn't. I explained that I did not have a knife and would need it to be buttered as I wanted to eat it later that morning. She turned round and seemed to be cutting the scone and I assumed adding some butter. When she handed the bag to me I asked if the scone was now buttered and she said yes. You can imagine my surprise when I opened the bag an hour later and the scone was cut but not buttered!!! Surely if staff are serving they should have the ability to understand a very basic request from a customer?? (her English appeared to be very good). In future I will go to Greggs for my buttered scone which is £1 cheaper!

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Love the Art Deco interior of the place but of course you're here for the ice cream and it is fabulous! Had a super knickerbocker glory sundae and it was a real sugar rush in a good way. The double vanilla ice cream was nice and creamy and it came loaded with fruit. Be warned though.. I think their sundaes are meant to be shared although you probably won't want to!