“Great venue”
Review of Alea Glasgow

Alea Glasgow
Ranked #90 of 294 things to do in Glasgow
More attraction details
Owner description: The Alea Glasgow features a full gaming floor, Tasty by Tony Singh restaurant and three stunning bars.
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Had part of my hen party here and it was a great night. Brilliant staff who couldn't have been more accommodating, lovely cocktails and food and excellent black jack and roulette tuition. Thanks very much to the alea!

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Had a superb night at the Alea food was amazing as was the company thank you so much Paul. I would recomed you try Alea Glasgow on your next visit to Glasgow people it is fab

Reviewed January 31, 2014

When staying in Glasgow I always try to visit the Alea at least one time. The Alea-building is large however the amount of tables in the casino is limited. Last time I counted around 10 tables. Tablegames can be played on the first floor, the Alea offers standard blackjack, poker and roulette games. The majority of the staff working at the Alea is very friendly, altough there are some exceptions! Besides tablegames you can play slots on the groundfloor and poker cashgames. The restaurant is nice, one of the great things is that you can have a steak at 4 am as the kitchen is still open at that time!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We attended this venue last night for a meal (separate review for red leaf restaurant)

Arrival on site was met by friendly reception staff, advised was first visit, and got registered for their points card for points on food and drink. and gaming. Cat then gave us a quick guide round the casino on way to restaurant.

Came out after meal looking forward to playing some blackjack. and was disappointed with the limited amount of tables and minimum bets. Their was a total of 5 roulette tables open with £1 min. 2 black jack tables 1x £5 min, and 1x£10 min. and a 3 card poker table with a min £2 bet. considering I don't play poker, or roulette this made it a very disappointing visit especially for a sunday night for a casino. and bar was reasonably priced and staff were knowledgeable and friendly

However the lack of playing tables for black jack at reasonable minimum bets, will probably mean next casino visit, will be to the riverboat! which is a shame.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I booked a cocktail masterclass for 18 people at Alea casino as a surprise birthday party for my partner. The decor is actually better than it looks on the website. The staff were friendly and efficient. We sat and had a drink before the class in an area that was reserved for us all night. The bartender/manager didn't mind that we were running a little late, as we were still waiting for people to arrive. We each got to make one cocktail, either a french martini or an oriental sunset, and drink two, and the one that we didn't make ourselves the bartender made for us. Both were delicious and making them was so much fun. After we sat in the VIP area reserved for us and had the buffet, spring rolls, chips, chicken wings and more. Then me and a friend went through the back to assemble and bring out a cake that I had made and brought. It was good that they let us assemble it ourselves. After this we got a £2 free bet each and went to the tables. For the rest of the night we drank cocktails (they were all great!) and played on the roulette and blackjack tables. Everyone had a really good night. I would highly recommend booking this masterclass for a party with a generous touch of class.

Been to Alea Glasgow? Share your experiences!