“Great night out”

Jongleurs Comedy Club Glasgow
Ranked #31 of 32 Concerts & Shows in Glasgow
More attraction details
Owner description: Glasgow Jongleurs is a great place to celebrate any occasion from birthdays to office parties, hen nights and stag do’s. Located in Mansion House in the city center, we offer an incredible nights entertainment where you can eat, drink, laugh and dance under one roof. With shows running every Friday and Saturday night, Jongleurs brings you the very best in live stand-up comedy with many of the top comedians in the country performing weekly.Your ticket also includes entry to the rest of Mansion House, so you can carry on partying into the wee small hours in one of our FIVE other bars.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Located within Mansion House this was a Great night out bustling with various bars (rooms) within one big bar to finish of a great nights comedy entertainment

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Thankfully went with Groupon deal so didn't pay full price Staff were pleasant but disorganised Food and seats mix ups Drinks expensive Décor in need of refurb Comedians were good so no complaints there Wouldn't hurry back

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Well, I can honestly say this is the worst comedy venue I have ever been to! Firstly, the place is dreary and a wee bit smelly! The price of a drink is extortionate! The food is yuck!
Anyhow, I hoped the comedy would be better! How wrong I was..
The atmosphere in the room was quite loutish and a bit slobby, even before the comedians came on. The show started and the first guy was good and so was the second but the woman 'Janey' was absolutely vile. The profanities that spewed from her mouth were degrading. I am a woman and can laugh at the odd 'bawdy' line but this was like listening to a docker!
I looked around the room and the people who were laughing were the loud people I mentioned earlier.
The final guy was great! If only it had been without that woman, then I could have maybe suffered the venue. I can here her voice ringing in my ears from last night! Next time I'll go to working mens club if I want to hear language like that again!
Avoid!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Went with work mates on 1 march....rubbish! Place was freezing....had to wear my jacket all night! Comedians dire....swearing profusely isn't funny...shows lack of intelligence. Suppose to be 4 comedians...assume the mistook compere as 4th one....yer not funny! Utter rip off and waste of 16 quid! Drink absorbitent .....waitress service?...eh no! Won't be recommending this to anyone for a night out.

1  Thank Shirley F