“rare lambic”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“rare lambic”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

For a shop with name of the good spirits co.,they have a pretty good range of bottled beers,that seem to change as and when they get new supplies ,was looking at their facebook page and scrolling through the photos of their product was impressed by the range of Belgian beers,which included several traditional Lambic's,when I visited not all were available but that's not surprising as the rarer one,s can be hard to source,to my delight they had one of those in stock and one I had been looking for for a while so I went in and luckily there was still a bottle left which I grabbed straight away,this shop has a better range of Belgian beers than most of Glasgow's specialist beer shops well worth checking in regularly to see what,s in stock and whats new

Visited November 2013
4 Thank beerguru67

Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Love this place”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Great selection of spirits, beers and cigars on sale and brilliant tasting nights too, all the staff are so helpful and friendly and have a great knowledge of their products. Fantastic place!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank MaggiePye
Glasgow, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Knowledgeable staff & great selection ”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

The shop is on Bath Street, just off Buchanan Street, so it's very central for anyone wanting a lovely bottle of booze.
They have a wide selection of whiskies but they also have a good selection of other spirits. In the last year I've bought a couple of bottles if whisky, a fancy bottle of tequila, some cachaca for a caipirinha-aholic, some lovely Scottish gin, a couple of miniatures & some cigars all as gifts. I've also bought myself some syrups for cocktails and elderflower gin. They have the best syrup collection that I can find in Glasgow including the Briottet ones (I love making cocktails).
This place isn't cheap and I wouldn't buy any every day bottles here that are available in most shops but rather use it for gifts and to find specialist stuff.

6 Thank LauraCull
new york
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Hands downs, best place to buy whisky in Glasgow”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great selection of whisky and micro-brews, staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I was surprised at the price points as well; large range, but a huge selection of great offerings that won't break the bank.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank voldenuit
Chicago, IL
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 154 helpful votes
“Whisky Galore!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

FANTASTIC spot to shop for whisky in Glasgow! Huge selection at great prices and fabulous service. We stopped in looking for a variety of bottles for family members and we weren't really sure what we wanted but we were given some great recommendations by the staff. They also have a really great selection of craft beers...definitely wished we could've tried a few but we were only passing through town. I did my research before arriving in Glasgow and all signs pointed to Good Spirits as THE place to buy whisky...and I can definitely say that I was not let down!

Visited May 2013