I've stayed several times at the Euro Hostel in Glasgow and it can't be beaten for value. £12 per person per night, for me and two friends in a 4-bed ensuite room for exclusive use - including breakfast! Nice.
The rooms aren't brand new but they're clean, and the staff are very helpful and efficient. The bar downstairs is good, with again very helpful and friendly staff and cheap food. It'd be nice to see free WiFi but apart from that, this is a good, convenient hostel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Why pay more than you have to? You're in town to explore the city, or to go shopping, catch up with friends, maybe see a band, or go to the football, not to spend time in an expensive hotel room. We can offer you most of what the big hotel chains do anyway.... Just with twice the fun and half the price. We have comfortable 1-14 shared single gender dorms, family rooms and disabled rooms, all with en-suite facilities, fresh linen and lockers for secure storage. We have a great bar, Mint & Lime, with cheap prices and daily specials, FREE wi-fi available throughout the hostel. During the day we're showing your favourite sporting events and at night we party with guest DJ's or live bands. All our twin rooms have TV's. We have a guest kitchen to cook your own meals and save a bundle, one TV room with huge TV, chill-out room, secure luggage and bike store, Internet access, towel hire or purchase and a guest laundry. What more could you ask for? Oh yeah, we've got that too... Pool tables and a very late liquor license for guests! We welcome groups of all sizes throughout the year and make an ideal choice for sports teams, concertgoers and stag and hen parties. There's plenty of room for the late-night party animals to continue the night without disturbing the peace of other guests. Our staff can organise all of your group adventure activities and tours. Euro Hostel Glasgow is our flagship property and we are very proud of it. It's clean, safe, and friendly and loads of fun. All the rooms are on the higher floors, so when it's bedtime, it's quiet too. Not only do you enjoy cheap accommodation, but because we're right in the city, you save those cab fares as well. We are raising the level within the hostel market so come and see for yourself what all the talk about Euro Hostels is for. *Please note that check in time is at 3PM!* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Euro Hostel Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Euro Hostel Glasgow Scotland