Just back from a two night stay (13th - 15th) at the Radisson. This was the third time my wife and I have stayed here and we wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. The hotel is a short walk from the City Centre and the walk through the railway tunnel is not user friendly , though we have never had any problems. As soon as you arrive at the hotel you are greeted by hotel staff , who will park your car for you (8 pounds per day) , check in is quick and easy. We have always stayed on the 6th floor (never asked for it) but this is not a problem and the hotel lifts are very pleasant (you'll know what I mean , if you've been in them) The rooms are good with every thing you'll need and don't ask for a room with a view because there aren't any.Breakfast is served in the Collage Restaurant and is excellent (no need for lunch). We have had previously eaten in the hotel restaurants , but there are several good ones in the City Centre , so try both. The bar area is hugh and service is the best. One down point for this trip was although it was Valentines Day , there was nothing in the hotel to indicate this and I had notified the hotel prior to travelling of a special occassion that my wife were celebrating however this was overlooked. This didn't make our stay any less enjoyable and the hotel is the best hotel we have stayed in the UK. The staff are mostly all local and very friendly. This is a good hotel and Glasgow is a good city. Enjoy both !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trendy and sophisticated, Radisson Blu Glasgow is located in the heart of the culture-rich city. Shopping and popular attractions such as Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Riverside Museum and the SSE Hydro are all nearby. Each of the 238 elegant bedrooms and suites come with bathrobe and slippers, top-end toiletries and a mini bar. Enjoy the delectable and creative fare of Collage Restaurant offering a unique twist on the British Brassiere, then stop by the two on-site bars for perfectly poured cocktails, wine and beer. When you're not out exploring rejuvenate in the fitness and wellness facilities which include a swimming pool. The exceptional meeting facilities are some of the best in the city, boasting 15 meeting rooms hosting up to 800 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Rezidor, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- Radisson Glasgow
- Glasgow Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow Scotland